The situation has rapidly changed in the last 48 hrs.
It is now looking more likely that we will go into some sort of lock-down situation at some point. We also have very strong concerns surrounding the need to for social distancing.
As a result, we have decided in the interest of public safety and the safety of our own team members and our families to implement the following protocols effective immediately:
· For at least the next three months we will only be taking orders for cakes and desserts intimate family gatherings taking place at private residences.
· All existing orders will be honored however we strongly urge you to reconsider the size of your event/order if it involves a larger gathering of people. We will work with you to make any changes you need to.
· If you are considering not going ahead with your event/celebration we ask that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options. For most people we would prefer a postponement however we do recognize that some will need to cancel and we will approach each of these circumstances as they arise. Postponements will be given given preference for dates later in the year and into 2021.
· Effective immediately we will not be locking in any new orders or taking deposits for events after 30 June 2020 due to the uncertainty of the next 6 months. Instead we are keeping a list of all enquiries will give preference to dates in the order of enquiry date once there is more certainty.
· We are hoping that even in a lock-down situation we can continue to source ingredients and prepare and deliver food to our region, particularly to our elderly citizens and those in the health care sectors.
· We are no longer taking or giving cash in relation to orders. All transactions must be via PayPal (we can invoice you) or direct deposit.
· We will be doing contact-less deliveries and pickups.
· We are accepting no visitors to our premises beyond staff members and their immediate families.
Be safe, be kind to one another and thank you for doing your part!
With Sprinkles and Love,
Renee, Darla, Steph, Briana, and Judy